Two questions

Please post here for questions and discussion about scenario design, art and sound modding and the game editor for WITP Admiral's Edition.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

GaryChildress

Two questions

Post by GaryChildress »

Is there a way using the editor to either seal off transit From the United Kingdome to Aden permenentaly or prevent the route from the Suez Canal from opening up in '43? In other words if I want the Mediterranean route to to be permanently unavailable to the Allies, is there a way to do this?

Also I can't remember but is there a way in the editor to make bases stop creating resources or supplies toward the end of the game? So for instance if I have a German base on the horn of Africa representing an entry point for the Germans and Italians, can I have it produce resources for the first part of the game and then stop producing resources toward the end to represent the Mediterranean being retaken by the Allies?

Thanks.
n01487477

RE: Two questions

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: Gary Childress

Is there a way using the editor to either seal off transit From the United Kingdome to Aden permenentaly or prevent the route from the Suez Canal from opening up in '43? In other words if I want the Mediterranean route to to be permanently unavailable to the Allies, is there a way to do this?
Not in the editor ... You'd have change the hex data for the map.
Also I can't remember but is there a way in the editor to make bases stop creating resources or supplies toward the end of the game? So for instance if I have a German base on the horn of Africa representing an entry point for the Germans and Italians, can I have it produce resources for the first part of the game and then stop producing resources toward the end to represent the Mediterranean being retaken by the Allies?

Thanks.
Unfortunately No ... but you could have an predetermined invasion force take it & then withdrawal...

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”