Caucasus and Transcaucasus Fronts

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Blutch

Caucasus and Transcaucasus Fronts

Post by Blutch »

In November, two new fronts appeared, with them I earn 200 Admin points. Great !!

But ...

In you opinion what is the best way to use it ?

Reorganizing Southern front dispatching armies.
Building Fortifcation.
Upgrading air units.

I have several armies around Moscow, and they are under STAVKA command,my opponent is pushing around this area, it seems a bad idea to involve them in a reorganization !?
invernomuto

RE: Caucasus and Transcaucasus Fronts

Post by invernomuto »

ORIGINAL: Blutch

In November, two new fronts appeared, with them I earn 200 Admin points. Great !!

But ...

In you opinion what is the best way to use it ?

Reorganizing Southern front dispatching armies.
Building Fortifcation.
Upgrading air units.

I have several armies around Moscow, and they are under STAVKA command,my opponent is pushing around this area, it seems a bad idea to involve them in a reorganization !?

You need these points to build Shock Armies.

Blutch

Post by Blutch »

To build Shock armies ? But I have understood that it appears regularly without cost. Why should I spend so much with shock armies ?
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

I'm guessing he means spend it making cavalry corps to fill up the shock armies.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
invernomuto

Post by invernomuto »

ORIGINAL: Aurelian

I'm guessing he means spend it making cavalry corps to fill up the shock armies.

Yes, cavalry corps and SUs.
There are some guides in the war room to build a proper soviet winter offensive.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”