noob query about DLC's

Share your best strategies and tactics with other players by posting them here.

Moderator: MOD_PanzerCorps

cpcunningham

noob query about DLC's

Post by cpcunningham »

Hey there. New to this game. My question is this: if the base game covers 39-45, what do the DLC's add? Do they just focus on individual scenarios in those settings/dates? Are they linked?
Thx.
artofwar85

RE: noob query about DLC's

Post by artofwar85 »

Hi I just bought the Grand Campain for 39' For one thing with the download it is only like 5.00 so this is great worth a try. If focuses on battles in Poland and Norway mostly poland. What is cool is that the units do not upgrade all the time and you play a campaign. It begins with the invasion of Poland and then you continue fighting many battles in Poland. The battles are not always the generic attack, attack, attack, there are some defend battles and ones where you rescue friendly troops on another part of the map. There seems to be more variation of how one can win a battle too. It remembers your core and you move on to other battles in Poland. For example, the first battle you fight in Poland the area is more wide open and has a few rivers and upon examining the terrain there are various strategic ways to move your troops. The first Poland battle in the stand alone Panzer game has all these hills and such and one is rather limited at to what they can do. When you start the game click on NEW GAME then the more campaigns folder icon at the bottom.

Then you see a list of the Grand Campaign add ons that you have installed so for me I see only 1 so far the Germany Invasion of Poland. The scenarios are linked your core follows you as you march around pillaging from battle to battle.

Here is a link to the Grand Campaign of 39' and its battle tree according to how one does. http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=273899

This line here has all kind of links for anything Panzer Corps http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 21&t=27283

Hope this helps stud.
There is a Peace that is only found at the other end of War.

Return to “The War Room”