Good Game, but...........

Team Assault: Baptism of Fire is a 3D turn-based tactical game where players take command of infantry squads to engage the enemy in intense close combat. Although the combat system is turn-based, the game play can be as fast paced and dynamic as you'd like. Dynamic turns, counter actions and continual feedback keep you constantly engaged while still giving you enough time to make important decisions to change the course of battle!

Moderator: nomet

tgb

Good Game, but...........

Post by tgb »

Boy is it hard. I haven't managed to beat the A.I. yet. I don't know if that's because it's that good or I just suck.
Xerkis

RE: Good Game, but...........

Post by Xerkis »

Haha – I’m not laughing at you – but laughing with you. [:D]
I’ve been playing for hundreds of hours and still get beat plenty of times – and badly too.

Some quick tips though:
Don’t run all the time – walk and save your energy.
Make sure you are always in the best cover you can be – Green shield on each of your soldiers.
Shot before you move not after – otherwise your chance of hitting drops a lot.
If you’re playing with a force you built, make sure you have good outfits and initiative.
If the enemy puts out a sniper squad – you need to neutralize it as soon as possible – they are a quick end to your force in not just kills but morale.
Lowering the enemy’s morale is just as good as a kill – if you can pin or make his squad retreat, you’ve eliminated it without having to worry about each soldier being hit.
Take care of your own wounded – it’s bad for morale if you don’t and good extra points if you make the save.
Firebri

RE: Good Game, but...........

Post by Firebri »

Yes this game is very hard, but I enjoy it. Can't tell you how many times I've lost [:D]

Return to “Team Assault: Baptism of Fire”