Persistent negative cash on-hand despite positive cashflow

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: elliotg, Icemania

brunocentric

Persistent negative cash on-hand despite positive cashflow

Post by brunocentric »

In my latest game I'm experiencing negative cash on-hand despite positive cashflow. I've been at a steady 850,000 credits in the red despite having positive cashflow of 40,000-60,000 credits thereabouts. I sped up the game to 4x but I still had a constant deficit. The private sector is in the black. I bought the base game and two expansions last week and upgraded to the latest version. The problem game is in a 250-star galaxy with stars in irregular clusters, with the default large sector size. At my last game session, all civilian ships in the viewable vicinity had ceased moving; they are just sitting near ports.

chrisianak15

RE: Persistent negative cash on-hand despite positive cashflow

Post by chrisianak15 »

Did you perchance ally with a bunch of pirate factions? The alliance cost is per month, so 6x more expensive than protection for the same number and i think 12x bigger effect on cash reserves then cashflow. That will tank your cash fast, and it isn't reported in the cashflow numbers, so you can go negative even when it looks like you are in the black. Also, do the private ships have fuel?

Return to “Tech Support”