Production?

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

Cheesehead

Production?

Post by Cheesehead »

I'm playing Germany against the AI (first game). In my report menu it says Germany is getting 164 PP, yet my increase each turn is only 33 (November 1939). I haven't been able to build any new units, just reinforce existing ones and I've only been able to increase my research by one "pile." Where is the other 130 or so PP going? Is this going to maintain existing units? Seems like I should be able to build new units for the upcoming batte for France? Just reinforcing my fighters has eaten up most of my PPs each turn due to British and French tactical air attacks.

Thanks

John
You can't fight in here...this is the war room!
JLPOWELL

RE: Production?

Post by JLPOWELL »

You can look at the reports. To get information of the previous turns the reports you want are: upkeep and production (upkeep will tell you where money went) Note there are also events which add and subtract $$ sometimes large amounts so watch for those in the events report (it may not tell you how much however) Biggest event adds $2000 wow![X(] and there are events which 'take' up to $500 away which can bankrupt you for a turn.

ORIGINAL: Cheesehead

I'm playing Germany against the AI (first game). In my report menu it says Germany is getting 164 PP, yet my increase each turn is only 33 (November 1939). I haven't been able to build any new units, just reinforce existing ones and I've only been able to increase my research by one "pile." Where is the other 130 or so PP going? Is this going to maintain existing units? Seems like I should be able to build new units for the upcoming batte for France? Just reinforcing my fighters has eaten up most of my PPs each turn due to British and French tactical air attacks.

Thanks

John
"Don’t you think that if I were wrong, I’d know it?"

Return to “Time of Fury”