Swapping Matirix games..

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Lowlaner2012

Swapping Matirix games..

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

I know this is probably a silly question, is it ok legally to swap a Matrix game, I bought Gary Grigsby's war in the east last year and I have found it to be to detailed for me to play, if it is legal I would be wondering if anybody wanted to swap it for Command Ops battles from the bulge, thanks..
junk2drive

RE: Swapping Matirix games..

Post by junk2drive »

Yes it is legal. Matrix would like you to uninstall the game first. If you registered the game to your account, that cannot be transferred but the new owner can still install and patch the game.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Lowlaner2012

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Thanks junk2drive, now all I have to do is find someone who wants to swap :)
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: highlandcharge

Thanks junk2drive, now all I have to do is find someone who wants to swap :)

That would be helpful.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Lowlaner2012

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Hi Parusski, I haven't had any luck in the Command ops forums,I dont suppose you would know anybody who might be up for a swap?, its a shame to let WITE go to waste, as I have said its a good game but a little to complicated for my tastes,I also have the Don to the Danube expansion as well :)
aadamjohnsons

Post by aadamjohnsons »

You can Swap the game which you accomplish or does not like to play with another. I also transferred various game with my friends and it is totally legal.
Get advance logiciel carte r4
Lowlaner2012

Post by Lowlaner2012 »

Thanks for that, are you willing to swap anything?
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”