Hotseat?

Armchair generals and fans of grand strategy can take their turns building great empires or protecting the world from tyranny during these pivotal moments in world history. In addition to nation-level trade and diplomatic concerns, you are tasked with managing region and city-level projects, choosing the right technologies to research, directing military movement and development, conducting international diplomacy, maintaining domestic stability and producing resources vital to making everything else possible. No two games of Making History II: The War of the World will be the same as there are an unlimited number of ways to achieve your goals. The choices you make determine the history of your nation. Whether that history will speak of a liberator or a conqueror is up to you!
TheGrayMouser

Hotseat?

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Hello, searched this and Muzzies forum and couldnt find an answer: Is there hotseat available? If so How many nations can be played at once via hotseat?
Cheers!
budd

RE: Hotseat?

Post by budd »

I looked also, downloaded the manual and couldn't find it in there either.Somebody must know.[:)]
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Return to “Making History II: The War of the World”