Progress Report

Korsun Pocket is a the second game using the award winning SSG Decisive Battles game engine. Korsun Pocket recreates the desperate German attempt to escape encirclement on the Russian Front early in 1944. The battle is a tense and exciting struggle, with neither side having a decisive advantage, as the Russians struggle to form the pocket, then try to resist successive German rescue efforts and last ditch attempts at breakout.
Ralph1961

Progress Report

Post by Ralph1961 »

This forum has been quite the last couple of weeks. Is there any information out there to share with us about KP?
Ralph
BrubakerII

Post by BrubakerII »

Hi Ralph

Just saw your post, sorry about that.

The testing is coming along beautifully - this game is a joy to play. I sit sometimes watching my Inbox for a turn to arrive from one of my fellow testers :cool:

I believe SSG are tweaking the AI as we speak as well as other stuff. Perhaps Ross can add more if he is reading this.

Is there anything in particular that you want to know? Of course we cannot say too much but might be able to generally enlighten you on a point or two?.

As far as release timing goes I think that was answered in another thread and I have not heard (nor likely to for that matter :p ) any different.

As testing progresses and things are nearing final stages I will (if I am allowed) post an AAR of sorts here to show you what it all looks like. Of course this is a double edged sword though because sometimes the beauty of a product is n its mystery, of which an AAR here might ruin a little.

Brubaker
[8D] SSG Beta Tester [8D]
Pawlock

Some new screenie's would be nice !

Post by Pawlock »

Getting bored looking at the same old screenshots on main page, be nice if some of the testers were allowed to post a few more shots to wet our appetites :-)
BrubakerII

Post by BrubakerII »

I'm sure the powers that be are listening Pawlock - you probably just have to speak louder ;)
[8D] SSG Beta Tester [8D]
Ross Moorhouse

Post by Ross Moorhouse »

When we feel that we have something to blow you all away we will post some new screenshots. :D
Ross Moorhouse
Project Manager
www.csosimtek.com
Email: rossm@csogroup.org
U2

Post by U2 »

Originally posted by Ross Moorhouse
When we feel that we have something to blow you all away we will post some new screenshots. :D
I'm quite sure you have something to blow us away with right now Ross:D Hope things are going well with the project.

Dan

Return to “Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket”