Computer controlled production 43 camp

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, simovitch, harley, warshipbuilder

DavidFaust

Computer controlled production 43 camp

Post by DavidFaust »

What pattern does the computer follow in regards to changing production?

Is there any other advantage in having the computer manage production?

IE shorter delay times v's manually changing production?
npsergio

RE: Computer controlled production 43 camp

Post by npsergio »

Experienced players always manage their production.
For we noobs production seems like a nightmare impossible to understand... But there are some excells in the forum that helps A LOT to understand production and to manage it.
It requires some "strategic" decisions, and a lot of time to put the production to your like. But once you have done this, you only need to make some minor adjustements from time to time. Also it's very fun... So, try to learn about it!
Turner

Post by Turner »

Production is a major part of what makes this game so great. For it allows the player(s) to truly alter the course of the war and play a multitude of different kind of 'what if' scenarios depending on what the axis player choose to use his industry for.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people." - Heinz Guderian

Trippin' with Jagdgeschwader 11
CarnageINC

Post by CarnageINC »

I wouldn't let the production side of things intimidate you.  I first thought it was a big bear, but after narrowing down what I wanted to build it all just kinda fell into place as far as switching production to what I wanted.  
DavidFaust

Post by DavidFaust »

My question relates to the path that the computer takes regarding production, is this known?

How does this effect air wings if this is changed? As in if I dont build X I wont be able to convert say a night fighter to fighter.

Turner

Post by Turner »

I would assume the AI build a historical planeset for you and would not spend resources towards research of types ahead of their historical dates. This should also work with the JG30x units converting to day fighters in '44, as that is what they did historically.
"There are no desperate situations, only desperate people." - Heinz Guderian

Trippin' with Jagdgeschwader 11

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”