Divided Ground

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

Ashcloud

Divided Ground

Post by Ashcloud »

I have been advised not to concern myself with acquiring divided ground but the compulsive collector that I am wants to add it to my collection - is there no way that Matrix can add it to their collection? Come on Matrix, keep the whole series under one roof...
junk2drive

RE: Divided Ground

Post by junk2drive »

As I recall, Matrix received the rights to DG along with the deal that gave them CS. But the source code was lost.

A few years ago I bought a copy of DG from NWS. Other than collector obsession, you are better off waiting for MW.
Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."
Ashcloud

Post by Ashcloud »

Who is NWS?
Huib

Post by Huib »

DG was actually aquired by Matrix as far as I know. However the quality of it was judged as not sufficient (game and existing scenarios) to re-release it like WF, EF and RS. Therefore Modern Wars Vol.I. was created from scratch. MW Vol.I covers the wars in the Middle East and of Vietnam. While they might look at first glimpse as DG and the Vietnam Mod, they are actually complete new (and much better) games. When will they be released? Perhaps Jason can tell more.

Huib
MrRoadrunner

Post by MrRoadrunner »

http://yhst-12000246778232.stores.yahoo.net/

Naval Warfare Simulations. A game seller.

RR
“The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”