Aggregated Losses Report?

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

CarolusRex

Aggregated Losses Report?

Post by CarolusRex »

Hi, tried to find out in the manual if there is any report/screen that shows the aggregated losses?

Havent found anything?

Poor reading or is this report missing?

Rgds

Carolus
Deo favente
Arjuna

RE: Aggregated Losses Report?

Post by Arjuna »

Please elaborate on what you mean by aggregated losses. Is this something you want in relation to each unit, the side, the selected force. When do want it etc.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
CarolusRex

Post by CarolusRex »

Just an overall report showing the different type of losses (killed, wounded, destroyed, in repair etc) the units has taken to date vs the start of the scenario.

It could perfectly be built up like the OB with a sum at each level so you both can get an overall picture and a detailed picture if you like with the start values within ().

At least in the end of the scenario you should be able to see the same figures for the enemy.

I think it would improve the game on the "feel that you are really the commander" level.

Obvioulsy you could do this by pen and paper but then again we are in the age of computers?

Anyhow, I´ve been trying to find something like the above in the game but havent found it - either its not there and the above is then a suggestion or its there but I have not read the manual properly?

Rgds

Carolus
Deo favente
wodin

Post by wodin »

CarolusRex,

It's a much requested feature. The latest patch added the more detailed AAR which is superb. Though to have a unit by unit breakdown at the end of what equip they lost and how many men aswell as how many troops they killed and AFV's and from which units they came from would be an amazing bit of chrome that would add loads to immersion and especially to AAR's.

So I also requewst it again. Detailed AAR for each unit please.
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

Yeh it's on the wish list.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

Return to “Tech Support”