Another Naval Question

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

Rasputitsa

Another Naval Question

Post by Rasputitsa »

I seem to be able to assign commanders to naval units at sea, which should not be possible. You can of course have a self imposed rule and not allocate until the ship returns to Port, but can the game adjust to that more realistic limitation.[:)]
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon
comsolut

RE: Another Naval Question

Post by comsolut »

SSssssshhh. I'm using secret technology (heliocopters) to ferry commanders to ships at sea. If they find out my advantage is lost.
Rasputitsa

RE: Another Naval Question

Post by Rasputitsa »

ORIGINAL: comsolut

SSssssshhh. I'm using secret technology (heliocopters) to ferry commanders to ships at sea. If they find out my advantage is lost.
That's a relief I thought they had to swim. [:)]
"In politics stupidity is not a handicap" - Napoleon

“A people which is able to say everything becomes able to do everything” - Napoleon

“Among those who dislike oppression are many who like to oppress" - Napoleon

Return to “Time of Fury”