How are the manual and tutorials?

Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.

Moderator: doomtrader

FroBodine

How are the manual and tutorials?

Post by FroBodine »

This game looks fantastic, but freaking huge! How is the manual? How many tutorials, and how detailed do the tutorials get?

Thanks in advance. I just don't want to buy another game and have to wait on the user community to put out a "real" manual.

doomtrader

RE: How are the manual and tutorials?

Post by doomtrader »

IIRC the manual is about 80 pages, and after reading that you should be able to have some fun from the game.
There are also 8 ingame tutorials that should familiarize you with the user interface and explain how to use most important features.
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

can you download the manual to a smart phone/ipad like Gary's WITE?
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

Its a pdf so you can view it on anything you can view a pdf on.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
rodney727

Post by rodney727 »

Thank you!
"I thank God that I was warring on the gridirons of the midwest and not the battlefields of Europe"
Nile Kinnick 1918-1943

Return to “Time of Fury”