Icon display

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

rjh1971

Icon display

Post by rjh1971 »

V1.09

In a random game I have produced factories and in the middle size view they show a graphic glitch, look at the picture, don't know if this happens in all random games or just mine and its an issue that something got corrupted in my game, just posting it in case it is a graphic bug.

Attachments
AT.jpg
AT.jpg (195.63 KiB) Viewed 76 times
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI
Vic

RE: Icon display

Post by Vic »

hi,

this works fine with my version.

1. try reinstalling the game and the patch

2. if it still persists then email me a savefile (+password) to vic@xs4all.nl and i'll take a look.

best regards,
Vic
Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics
rjh1971

RE: Icon display

Post by rjh1971 »

Sorry Vic I have forgot to check for your reply until today, thanks for taking the time to answer.
Let me clarify that the screenshots were taken while running the game under Win Xp, I'm currently running it under Win 7 and they are ok, so I will follow your advice and reinstall the game under Win Xp and let you know what happens.

Regards.
GG's AWD, GG's WBTS, GG's WitE Beta Tester
Beta Tester: Panzer Corps, Time of Fury, CtGW, DC CB, DC3 Barbarossa, SC WWII WiE, SC WWII WaW, SC WWI

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”