How to convert CL Tatsuta to CLAA?

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

somali

How to convert CL Tatsuta to CLAA?

Post by somali »

CLAA Tenryu2/42 is listed in Ship Databese.

Though “Upgrade” is shown at the lower right of the the information screen of either CL Tenryu and Tatsuta, “Conversion” is not found.

They are disbanded at Yokosuka and today is Feb 10, 1942, PBEM, Scenario 001, beta 1108q2.

How can I convert them to CLAA?
Puhis

RE: How to convert CL Tatsuta to CLAA?

Post by Puhis »

You have to do 2/42 upgrade first, and right after that the CLAA conversion is availalbe.
Numdydar

Post by Numdydar »

Only certain ports can do conversions. I do not believe Yoko is one of them. I was able to convert them directly without the 2/42 upgrade in Toyko. Iirc, conversions can only be done in Toyko, while upgrades can be done anywhere wher the RepYard is big enough. There was a whole thread on this topic a few months ago that discussed this in deatil.
Puhis

Post by Puhis »

Not true. CLAA conversion can be done at Yokosuka. I've always done my CLAA conversions at Yokosuka. That is scen 1.
somali

Post by somali »

I found It is impossible to converto CLAA also at Tokyo.
I try to 2/42 upgrade first.
thanks.
Puhis

Post by Puhis »

Yes, port doesn't matter as long as there's big enough shipyard. CLAA conversion is available after 2/42 upgrade, you have to do the upgrade first.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”