Not important

Post new scenarios and mods here to share with other gamers.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, bcgames

Omat

Not important

Post by Omat »

Hello

The new files can you find :

tm.asp?m=2861357

Sorry I can’t delete the the file in this thread anymore....so don`t take these pictures...

Attachments
air_ver18.zip
(8.83 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
Bertrand Russell
bcgames

RE: Airplane Pictures

Post by bcgames »

Thanks for the new look, Omat--22 new images. I've added a link from the mod list to this thread so this mod doesn't get lost.

bcg
Omat

Update

Post by Omat »

Hello

I did the fourth update and added some pictures. Please take a close look which of the stock game pictures you would like replace. Maybe you like the stock game picture more than these ones.

Make sure that you made an back up from the stock game pictures.

Please also don`t be astonished. There are two tank pictures in the zip file. I am absolutely sure that a JS-1 and IS-2 could not fly and not deserving the designation of "airplane".[;)] But I don’t wanted to open an extra thread. The Picture of the IS-1 is of the prototype with the 85 mm-L/51,6 cannon.

Omat
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
Bertrand Russell
Omat

RE: Updateb

Post by Omat »

ups..sorry
Bertrand Russell
Cerion

RE: Updateb

Post by Cerion »

Uauhhhhh, Thanks Omat.
Omat

RE: Update

Post by Omat »

Hello

Update Nr. 8. Now 181 pictures. Hope they are all more or less correct and enjoyable.

Omat
Bertrand Russell
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]
Omat

Post by Omat »

Hello

Update Nr.11. 33 new pictures (between Unpdate Nr.8 and Nr.11). Total 214. Hope they are ok.

Omat

P.S.: I think I have now my personal spam thread [:)]
Bertrand Russell
Omat

Post by Omat »

Update Nr.14: I removed the tank and added some "new" airplane pictures. Now you can find the tank pictures here:

tm.asp?m=2841568

Hope they are more or less correct and enjoyable.

Omat
Bertrand Russell

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”