I like this game

HISTORY Great Battles Medieval is a unique blend of Real-Time Strategy and Role-playing that allows you to develop your army; gaining experience, abilities and equipment to customize your troops. Success can never be guaranteed but to give you the best chance you must engage in careful preparation and be sure to equip your squads to meet every eventuality. In addition, an exciting Battle Card system will give you unique advantages which can turn the tide of battle if used at the right time!
Vasquez

I like this game

Post by Vasquez »

Ive said this already in the slitherine forums but there is not much traffic it seems.

The animations and KI are far superior compared to TW:Medieval II as example.

Iam almost done with the french campaign now. I think Ive reached the last battle (Castillon July 1453) and the KI is kickin my arse.

Tried the battle 10 times and I have no clue how to beat the brits here. They seems to be on steroids and their morale wont break.

Anyone here who survived that battle?
Rosseau

RE: I like this game

Post by Rosseau »

Glad you're enjoying the game. I usually load the scenario up in the editor and cheat.
LarryP

Post by LarryP »

ORIGINAL: rosseau

Glad you're enjoying the game. I usually load the scenario up in the editor and cheat.

That's honesty! [&o]
milkweg

Post by milkweg »

KI = AI, I assume.

What about the fact you can't command archers to hold fire? You can in TW series and that is quite an important command unless arrows are limitless in supply, which is not realistic at all.
sabre1

Post by sabre1 »

The game looks interesting, but the cost is a little strange? ILS 145 DL, 181 Boxed.

Well it got fixed. Thanks.
Combat Command Matrix Edition Company, The Forgotten Few
Anonymous

[Deleted]

Post by Anonymous »

[Deleted by Admins]

Return to “HISTORY Great Battles Medieval”