Want My Game

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here. Post any Community Site Requests here as well.

Moderator: Vic

duncan007

Want My Game

Post by duncan007 »

Order 24257927
still awaiting for the email

[:@]

Ok Forget it!

I received that from plimus .

"Unfortunately we were unable to confirm your order by phone, if needed, please place it again with a number we can reach you at."

I buy PC games since 1985 and have never such a problem though i never gave my phone number to any games retailers since 25 years.
I will wait for discount price on gamersgate, they havent' my phone number and are happy with my money even without my phone.

viperdave

RE: Want My Game

Post by viperdave »

R u having problems downloading. The have not solve my problem yet. They blame it on antivirus program and want me to turn it off. I can't believe any company would suggest turning it off while connected to the Internet. I download a lot and this is the only site that I have problems with.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Zeduncan,

It sounds like your order was sent to review for some reason. I'll see if I can find out what happened. A phone confirmation should only be necessary if the store is concerned to make sure the order is actually being placed by you. If you entered a bogus phone number (which is not used normally, but part of the automatic fraud check) or if your address differed from what your payment method had on file, that could trigger this. The vast, vast majority of orders do not go to phone review.

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
82ndtrooper

Post by 82ndtrooper »

viperdave I explained in your other post that I have Norton also and that YES it is your virus program.

I also explained how you can fix your issue. Norton is too sensitive and is also very difficult to figure out with somethings.  If i didnt get it free with my cable I would never use it.
HHC 302nd Engineer Battalion
82nd Airborne Division
Honorably Discharged Jul/80

Return to “Advanced Tactics Support”