recombining issues

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

crsutton

recombining issues

Post by crsutton »

This is not a new patch issue but seems to have been around for a little while. I split the 11th E African div some time ago to move it to India from Mombassa. I have been unable to combine them again due to incompatible devices. The devices in question are the 3.7" jungle gun and the 3.7" mountain gun of which one brigade has one and the other two have the other. They have been on rest and replacements on for a long time now and there seem to be plenty of devices in the pools but there seems to be no path for one or the other to go away. They may be back in combat mode now but only because I just changed them over.

Come to think of it, I have a few more brigades and regiments that won't recombine, but have not looked at them closely and just assumed it was due to empty pools of some sort of device or the other. Attached is a file.

Thanks
Attachments
techsupport.zip
(3.58 MiB) Downloaded 4 times
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
michaelm75au

RE: recombining issues

Post by michaelm75au »

ORIGINAL: crsutton

This is not a new patch issue but seems to have been around for a little while. I split the 11th E African div some time ago to move it to India from Mombassa. I have been unable to combine them again due to incompatible devices. The devices in question are the 3.7" jungle gun and the 3.7" mountain gun of which one brigade has one and the other two have the other. They have been on rest and replacements on for a long time now and there seem to be plenty of devices in the pools but there seems to be no path for one or the other to go away. They may be back in combat mode now but only because I just changed them over.

Come to think of it, I have a few more brigades and regiments that won't recombine, but have not looked at them closely and just assumed it was due to empty pools of some sort of device or the other. Attached is a file.

Thanks
A '**' will be printed next to weapon conflict on split units on k7 to help decide why.

Attachments
differentweapons.jpg
differentweapons.jpg (21.53 KiB) Viewed 10 times
Michael
michaelm75au

RE: recombining issues

Post by michaelm75au »

Suggest stockpiling the 3.7" Jungle gun until you have enough to upgrade one unit.
Then stop replacements except for one of the units and turn off stockpile. It should then upgrade that one.
And do so with the other.

I did quick test by increasing the pool as if stockpiled and then let it upgrade the Mountain guns.

And rebuild.

Michael

Return to “Tech Support”