Turn 17 Losses

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Zort

Turn 17 Losses

Post by Zort »

Guys I was wondering if I am doing well or not. Turn 17 in 41 campaign. Axis men losses 460k, Soviet men losses 2.6m with 1.6m captured. Have I been killing enough reds?
PyleDriver

RE: Turn 17 Losses

Post by PyleDriver »

Well hows the armor losses?
Jon Pyle
AWD Beta tester
WBTS Alpha tester
WitE Alpha tester
WitW Alpha tester
WitE2 Alpha tester
Zort

Post by Zort »

turn 20, axis 2k, soviet 11k afv losses.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Can you post a screenshot from the OOB screen of the current army sizes?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Zort

Post by Zort »

End of axis turn 20.

Attachments
turn20.jpg
turn20.jpg (48.77 KiB) Viewed 32 times
karonagames

Post by karonagames »

IMHO, you are about 1 decent sized pocket away from being "on par". As you are in turn 20 you are in mud so not much is happening. In a couple of turns (depending on random weather or not) you will have 3 turns of snow, in which you can either go all out and maybe pocket some more, or you use hindsight and start preparing for the winter, but the Reds will be a bit stronger than they were historically.

Not wanting to worry you of course! [:D]

edit: in most of my tests I had captured about 2.2-2.4million by this time - other testers can get a lot more than that.
It's only a Game

Zort

Post by Zort »

Thanks for the info. I hope to get better. Neat seeing the captured T34's in the pzd attacking Leningrad.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”