Unit not upgrading

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Smeulders

Unit not upgrading

Post by Smeulders »

I'm not sure if this is really a bug or just a lot of bad dice rolls, but I've got a unit (1st USMC tank) in LA that just will not upgrade it's tanks from M2A4 to M3 Stuart. There have been enough Stuarts in the pool for over a week now, LA being LA has had a minimum of 1.5 million supplies over that period, the unit has been accepting replacements throughout that period as well. For some reason however, the tanks remain the same. Is this a bug or is it possible that this is just a load of back luck ? An end of turn save has been attached. Thanks for looking at it.
Attachments
wpae006.zip
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
The AE-Wiki, help fill it out
michaelm75au

RE: Unit not upgrading

Post by michaelm75au »

For a non-squad and non-engineer devices, you need 1.5 times the number of devices to be upgraded in the pool.
Therefore to upgrade the M2A4, you need 54 (1.5 x 36) of the M3s in the pool (there isn't enough at the moment).
Michael
Smeulders

RE: Unit not upgrading

Post by Smeulders »

ORIGINAL: michaelm

For a non-squad and non-engineer devices, you need 1.5 times the number of devices to be upgraded in the pool.
Therefore to upgrade the M2A4, you need 54 (1.5 x 36) of the M3s in the pool (there isn't enough at the moment).

Thanks, I had totally forgotten about that one and had just assumed it was the same as with squads. Apologies for the needless work.
The AE-Wiki, help fill it out

Return to “Tech Support”