Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE!

This sequel to the award-winning Crown of Glory takes Napoleonic Grand Strategy to a whole new level. This represents a complete overhaul of the original release, including countless improvements and innovations ranging from detailed Naval combat and brigade-level Land combat to an improved AI, unit upgrades, a more detailed Strategic Map and a new simplified Economy option. More historical AND more fun than the original!

Moderator: MOD_WestCiv

Erik Rutins

Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE!

Post by Erik Rutins »

If you own a copy of the original Crown of Glory, you are entitled to a $10 discount coupon. Instructions on how to get your coupon and how to use it in the store are available at the link below. Please note that each Crown of Glory serial number is only entitled to one coupon for the Emperor's Edition and once you have retrieved it, we cannot re-send it to you (so don't lose it before you use it!).

http://www.matrixgames.com/discount/cogee.asp
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
LarryP

RE: Original Crown of Glory Owners! DISCOUNT COUPONS HERE!

Post by LarryP »

This is a really nice deal. It worked flawless and fast and the price after discount ($40) is great. Thanks Matrix!
mgarnett

Post by mgarnett »

Hi Eric,

I have obtained my promotional code which I enter after adding the game to my cart.  I delete the extended download service, but when I enter my promo code and press APPLY, the exteneded download service gets placed back into my order but there is no discount.  I obtained the code through the EU store and I have tried to purchase the game in the EU store and the AU store (I live in Australia).

Cheers

Mark
Mark Garnett
Brisbane Australia
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Thanks Mark, I will have to check with the store on this. Can you e-mail me at erikr@matrixgames.com with your order number please? It's generated before the sale is completed.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
ubik

Post by ubik »

I am trying to fill the form with my data from the purchase of CoG dated from 2005, but nothing happens. The screen refreshes and the same form page appears.

I already tried it some 4 or 5 times.

Please Help!
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

I just re-tested it and it's working fine for me. What browser are you using?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
ubik

Post by ubik »

Erik,

Thanks for the quick answer.

I am using IE7.

Just to make sure I am not making a stupid mistake:

- I follow the link on the first post, fill up the form with my name, my mail address and the serial of CoG, select europe (in my case) and press the button.

What then? should I receive something in my mail? A code appears onscreen?

In my tries, a quick refresh happens with the form empty and ready to be filled again.

I took the liberty of sending you an email with my details, its from ubik_@netcabo.pt.

Thank you for your help, Erik.

Regards from Portugal,

Carlos
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Yes, normally you should see a new screen with your code AND you should also receive an e-mail with it. I can have our administrator check and see if one was assigned to you if you e-mail me with your serial number. Ah, I see you already e-mailed me, I'll check it out.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
mgarnett

Post by mgarnett »

Hi Erik,

I am still having the same problem with the EU store.  I just tried order number 1648730896 and it still does not work.  I place my discount coupon in and it apply and the screen just refreshes and adds the extended download service back in.

I am also using IE7 and Vista 32.

I have also emailed you.

Cheers

Mark
Mark Garnett
Brisbane Australia
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Carlos,

I haven't seen your e-mail yet.

Mark,

I sent you a reply.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

Not exactly related to discount coupons, but anyway.

I was about to drop an order and after finishing the process, DR directed me to Paypal as usual. However, by logging into Paypal I only got a confirm option which didn't show how money much will get charged from my account. Off course I did not complete the process and now I have a pending order.

No idea if this issue is related to DR or Paypal but I suppose my order status will get resetted after 24h or so ?
moose1999

Post by moose1999 »

Whoops, seems I did exactly what I wasn't suposed to...
I got overexcited and sent for my coupon code now, although I'm planning to buy the 'download + physical' version when it becomes available.
Am I forced to buy the 'download only' version now to get the discount...?
regards,

Briny
ubik

Post by ubik »

Erik,

Now that's strange!

I'll resend it again, to erikr@matrixgames.com using two different accounts of mine!

Please, aknowledge the mail(s) if you receive them :)

Thanks!
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: Lützow
I was about to drop an order and after finishing the process, DR directed me to Paypal as usual. However, by logging into Paypal I only got a confirm option which didn't show how money much will get charged from my account. Off course I did not complete the process and now I have a pending order.
No idea if this issue is related to DR or Paypal but I suppose my order status will get resetted after 24h or so ?

Not sure, if you e-mail me your order info I can ask them for more information on that.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: briny_norman
I got overexcited and sent for my coupon code now, although I'm planning to buy the 'download + physical' version when it becomes available.

Please e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com me with the code you already received, your original serial number and your personal info.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Looks like I got the re-sent e-mails, thanks Carlos.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

Freedom is not Free.
Arckon

Post by Arckon »

Hi, a couple of questions regarding the $10 discount.

If you are ordering through the Australian Store what are you meant to select for the Discount Coupon US or Europe radio button?
Also does that them mean that you have to place your order through the US or Europe store rather that the Australian one?
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

ORIGINAL: Lützow

Not sure, if you e-mail me your order info I can ask them for more information on that.

I just checked for myself. Both order attempts from yesterday are still valid for DR but expired at Paypal. Here are there numbers in case you want/need to delete it.

Order Number: 1648766565
Order Number: 1648764313

I placed another order at DR store and got same result as yesterday. Paypal asked me to confirm but did not show up purchase price, which is totally strange because they always do for every transaction. However, this time I took the risk and simply confirmed. According to their mail my account got charged with € 45,99, so it obviously worked. There is nothing here you have to solve, but you might bring this issue to DR's attention though - because other customers could run into this problem as well and we all know how inconvenient it can be, to work out stuff with DR subsequently.

In another issue: It would be courteous from Matrix to make downloadable CD covers available for the future - to those customers purchasing digital editions. Grabbing small pictures from the web to resize in Photoshop doesn't look good on selfburned mediums.
moose1999

Post by moose1999 »

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

ORIGINAL: briny_norman

Please e-mail at erikr@matrixgames.com me with the code you already received, your original serial number and your personal info.
Information sent!
I think I accidentally sent you two emails because of a slip of the TAB-button - the second one has all the info...
regards,

Briny
Gresbeck

Post by Gresbeck »

ORIGINAL: mgarnett

Hi Eric,

I have obtained my promotional code which I enter after adding the game to my cart.  I delete the extended download service, but when I enter my promo code and press APPLY, the exteneded download service gets placed back into my order but there is no discount.  I obtained the code through the EU store and I have tried to purchase the game in the EU store and the AU store (I live in Australia).

Cheers

Mark

I had the impression I had a similar problem, but I'm not sure. I see a price of 33,21 euros (before applying VAT, AFAIK). Should this price correspond to the discounted European price? I ask because I'm not sure about the full European price.

Return to “Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition”