Where's the snow?

Based on Atomic Games’ award-winning Close Combat series, Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein brings together the classic top-down tactical gameplay from the original series and plenty of new features, expansions, and improvements! The Wacht am Rhein remake comes with a brand new Grand Campaign including a new strategic map with 64 gorgeous hand-drawn tactical maps, over 70 scenarios, tons of new interface and unit graphics, countless engine improvements, and much more!
KWP

Where's the snow?

Post by KWP »

I haven't checked the actual VOX files but according to the list @ http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/WaR/WaRVox.html there is no file that says:

The snow is slowing us down (radio)

I did notice that there is the following:

The mud is slowing us down (radio)

and

The sand is slowing us down (radio)

Are there any plans on changing 0063 in an upcoming patch to "The snow is slowing us down" (radio)?
Andrew Williams

RE: Where's the snow?

Post by Andrew Williams »

We had 116 players continuously testing this very point.

It was revealed after exhaustive trial and error testing that it was the mud and not the snow that was slowing them down.... if you exclude stopping to throw snow balls at your commanding officer.
ImageImage
KWP

Post by KWP »

ORIGINAL: Andrew Williams

We had 116 players continuously testing this very point.

It was revealed after exhaustive trial and error testing that it was the mud and not the snow that was slowing them down.... if you exclude stopping to throw snow balls at your commanding officer.
Are you saying that deep snow does not hinder vehicle movement?
Andrew Williams

Post by Andrew Williams »

testing...

So far I have heard "The mud is slowing us down"   in the middle of a "Heavy Snowy Field"
ImageImage

Return to “Close Combat: Wacht am Rhein”