PBEM on multiple PC's

Post bug reports and ask for support here.

Moderators: Joel Billings, PyleDriver

jhdeerslayer

PBEM on multiple PC's

Post by jhdeerslayer »

As long as you don't violate the Load/Save requirement, is there any problem with playing a PBEM on different PC's through the course of the game? See I like to play at home and work when I can get away with it. [;)] Some games and PBEM will not allow this like SSG series of games for example.
JAMiAM

RE: PBEM on multiple PC's

Post by JAMiAM »

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

As long as you don't violate the Load/Save requirement, is there any problem with playing a PBEM on different PC's through the course of the game? See I like to play at home and work when I can get away with it. [;)] Some games and PBEM will not allow this like SSG series of games for example.
I haven't had a problem with it. None of my several opponents have reported any reload warning issues, and I play on two computers - a laptop at work and a desktop at home.
jhdeerslayer

RE: PBEM on multiple PC's

Post by jhdeerslayer »

ORIGINAL: JAMiAM

ORIGINAL: Deerslayer

I haven't had a problem with it. None of my several opponents have reported any reload warning issues, and I play on two computers - a laptop at work and a desktop at home.

Sweet! Good news for me and bad for my employer. [:D]

Return to “Tech Support”