Visibility

WW2: Road to Victory is the first grand strategy release from IQ Software/Wastelands Interactive, which covers World War II in Europe and the Mediterranean. Hex-based and Turn-based, it allows you to choose any combination of Axis, Allied, Neutral, Major or Minor countries to play and gives you full control over production, diplomacy, land, air and naval strategy. Start your campaign in 1939, 1940 or 1941 and see if you can better the results of your historical counterparts. A series of historical events and choices add flavor and strategic options for great replayability.
ebitt

Visibility

Post by ebitt »

While experimenting with the various options, I changed the visibility as a test. I forgot to check what the original value was and want to reset it to the default. What is the default visibility?

Thanks
Ed
Barthheart

RE: Visibility

Post by Barthheart »

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body,
but rather to skid in broadside, totally worn out & proclaiming "WOW, what a ride!"
ebitt

RE: Visibility

Post by ebitt »

Thanks!  I guess that must reflect the air units reconnaissance capability since Corps and Division wouldn't have that deep a look.
Ed

Return to “WW2: Road to Victory”