Hmmm

In Hornet Leader PC, you command a squadron of the U.S. Navy’s elite F/A-18 Hornet Strike Fighters! You select the pilots and arm the aircraft based on real-world mission briefings. Once you reach your objective, you evaluate threats, and do what needs to be done to destroy the target!

Moderator: MOD_HornetLeaderPC

Umbriel

Hmmm

Post by Umbriel »

Hello all,

I have HL, A/TL and i bought HL2 with one extension few months ago (Carrier Air Group).
I have few questions about HL PC. I was excited when I received the mail this morning about its announcement. I read the description of the game and there are my questions :

- What are the difference between HL2 and HL PC. I mean real difference except the IA who help to play. New campaign ? New pilot ? New Event card ?

- How much will be the game ? (I'll already bought 2 games, and I'm not sure that I want to pay for the same thing only with news graphics and IA).

- No editable thing inside... Hmmm... So I suppose you will convert the HL2 extension into HL PC and we 'll have to pay for it if we want them.

Regards.

Umb.
Dan Verssen

RE: Hmmm

Post by Dan Verssen »

Hello Umbriel,

We wanted to make sure that we added new content for the PC game. We've added a never before seen campaign and and pilots to make this a unique product.

-Dan Verssen
www.dvg.com
-Dan Verssen
Dan Verssen Games (DVG)
www.dvg.com
StormcloudCreations

RE: Hmmm

Post by StormcloudCreations »

We have added some interesting mods to the events to take advantage of the computer as well, so there are a few events unique to the game as well.
Derek
Lead Programmer of Hornet Leader PC
Mindtoy Games - Unique Strategy/Board/Card games for the PC - mindtoygames.com

Return to “Hornet Leader PC”