Bug?

Discuss likes and dislikes, get help and talk about MC tactics, AAR's, etc

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Gunter_Viezenz

Bug?

Post by Gunter_Viezenz »

Okey I ahve been played the Desert Mega-Campaign, iam in the 3rd or 4th mission, I shoe the option that i go search for the enemy and well. It is April 2, 1941 and they have a Sherman. When I right clciked on info on the Sherman it was an LRDG team cost them a wopping 200 points. SO the question is why is a Sherman an LRDg team?
Major Destruction

RE: Bug?

Post by Major Destruction »

Are you using version 5.0 or some later version of the game?
They struggled with a ferocity that was to be expected of brave men fighting with forlorn hope against an enemy who had the advantage of position......knowing that courage was the one thing that would save them.

Julius Caesar, 57 BC
chief

Post by chief »

Gunther the Megas were designed with Ver 7.1 in mind, if you play it with any other version, I suggest you only have the authorized MATRIX mods installed (so that the OOBs are compatible) otherwise anything can happen. Problems can arise with equipment changes (Mods) also. There have been a few changes since 7.1. I have been told that up to 8.3 there's no problems but I won't bet on it.

FWIW dept #400, 123.01
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
Gunter_Viezenz

Post by Gunter_Viezenz »

I found two more in my last two mission.

1. SAS team were an early M4 Sherman model
2. Lewis mg, was a truck/apc I cannot iddentify I would guess the White Scout car.

Return to “Mega-Campaigns for SP:WaW”