Best camoflage ever!

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

chili614

Best camoflage ever!

Post by chili614 »

Apparently Japanese paratroopers are the supreme masters of the art of camoflage. I retook Brunei with British forces and the Japanese garrison of paratroopers retreated to the base just to the left of Brunei. It then disappeared. Multiple recons of the base showed nothing there. A British force then marched to the base and still found nothing. A simple deliberate attack to claim the empty base resulted in a defense by 800 Japanese paratroopers. More recons and ground attack missions again failed to spot these crafty devils. Several deliberate attacks later the base was mine and the Japanese again retreated, unobserved, into the jungle.

I ran some of the same saved turns with an Allied AI and found that even the Japanese high command was in the dark regarding these invisible warriors. A click on the base showed the units on the base info screen, but a check of the units at base was blank. No icon was ever on the map.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
DoomedMantis

RE: Best camoflage ever!

Post by DoomedMantis »

Have you got a before save? And have you tried to see if it repeats?

If yes can you send me a save to

paul.harrison50@bigpond.com.au with step by step instructions

cheers

DM
I shall make it a felony to drink small beer.

- Shakespeare
mongo

RE: Best camoflage ever!

Post by mongo »

It's a bug they know about and are working on for 1.3

If you click on the icon in the top toolbar, they will show up in all the LCU lists.

Then again, they could have just said "screw it", found some native girls and retired for a while. All the paratroops I know would rather party than not [:D]
"Mongo only pawn..in game of life"

Return to “Tech Support”