full screen mode

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Cookcae2018

full screen mode

Post by Cookcae2018 »

hi everyone how do i make the game play in full screen mode 1080x1920?
Telemecus

RE: full screen mode

Post by Telemecus »

AFAIK it is only windowed ...
Wargamers Discord https://discord.gg/U6DcDxT
Edorf

Post by Edorf »

I just maximize the game window and then I use this: https://github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-G ... /tag/9.5.5

Edit: The download link to Borderless Gaming 9.5.5 is at the bottom on the github page. Ignore the link to the Steam version.
AlexSF

Post by AlexSF »

+1

Very useful little programm. I couldnt see the HQ color line on my HQs for instance. I had to full-screen the game to see it. It was driving me crazy.
"My centre is yielding. My right is retreating. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Maréchal Foch, 1914.
Technopiper

Post by Technopiper »

Can someone enlighten me on how to create a batch file so that, when I launch it, Boderless Gaming runs before WitE starts, then quits after I exit WitE?
Technopiper

Post by Technopiper »

Alright I got it, edit to suit your setup:

@echo off
C:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\BorderlessGaming"
start /HIGH BorderlessGaming.exe

C:
cd "C:\Program Files (x86)\War in the East"
start /wait WarInTheEast.exe

taskkill /IM BorderlessGaming.exe /F