Weather

Strategic Command WWII World at War Tech Support
DeanD

Weather

Post by DeanD »

Is there some way to display the weather? On my monitor I have to really strain to see the light rain. Depending on the time of day I may be playing and the sunlight coming in from the window, many times I can't see it at all. Since you can't take back Carrier movement, it is very distressing to move my carriers only to find out they are in a rain hex and can't fly any missions.
gamer78

RE: Weather

Post by gamer78 »

Sea hexes weather condition difficult to understand without looking each hex. Maybe it should be more clear.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

it is very distressing to move my carriers only to find out they are in a rain hex
The Weather is reported at lower left as seen in the screen shot below. So if you are plotting Carrier movement, the weather in the hex you are plotting to can be checked by a quick glance, if that helps.

I can see the rain clearly in the shot below, so if you can't, or you are seeing something different, let us know and someone can come up with a solution.

Attachments
SC3waw3.jpg
SC3waw3.jpg (47.96 KiB) Viewed 99 times
gamer78

Post by gamer78 »

Rain ok but storm weather not very clear in map graphics? Carriers doesn't operate in storm I think.
ElvisJJonesRambo

Post by ElvisJJonesRambo »

Correct and correct.
You don't have to suffer from EJRDS
budd

Post by budd »

Did you check out the cross of iron 2d icon and map mod? The map icons in general are more visible. tm.asp?m=4584600

Page 4 shows the storm graphics.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Return to “Tech Support”