[RESOLVED] Tutorials

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

sherlock1

[RESOLVED] Tutorials

Post by sherlock1 »

Trying Flight Tutorial AA-1 and other tutorials Mission begins and a message states "Event Msg 1 has been Fired" This message keeps repeating itself until the mission is over No popups appear to help the player This same message in all tutorials
TitaniumTrout

RE: Tutorials

Post by TitaniumTrout »

I just tested the AAW-1 tutorial and didn't have any issues.

Is it possible your message log settings are off? Mine are above. Beyond that the trigger should fire once and display some instructions.
sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

Thanks for replying My settings are the same. Same message still appears throughout tutorial I deleted all tutorials and reinstalled them with the same results
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

Huh, Event : MSG 1 should only fire once and that's when the scenario is loaded. I opened it up in the scenario editor just to double check. It sounds like there's something funky going on.

If possible open a scenario, save it, zip it, and attach it to a post and I'll take a look.
sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

Sorry but I cannot seem to load this zip file to a post I can only email it
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

Right, sent you a PM.
TitaniumTrout

Post by TitaniumTrout »

Hmm, in the version you sent me the first two triggers have already fired. One is supposed to fire at scenario load, the other a few seconds later. I don't get the repeating "Event 1 Trigger" you mentioned. I loaded up my version of the same scenario and it is working fine. I'm not entirely sure what you have going on. The repeating event trigger for the scenario loading is unusual, I've never seen that one before.

Also the reason your save wouldn't upload is Matrix only accepts .zip files, it looks like yours is a .7z.

sherlock1

Post by sherlock1 »

Thanks for all your help

Return to “Tech Support”