Time of day tooltip disappears.

The new Cold War turned hot wargame from On Target Simulations, now expanded with the Player's Edition! Choose the NATO or Soviet forces in one of many scenarios or two linked campaigns. No effort was spared to model modern warfare realistically, including armor, infantry, helicopters, air support, artillery, electronic warfare, chemical and nuclear weapons. An innovative new asynchronous turn order means that OODA loops and various effects on C3 are accurately modeled as never before.

Moderators: WildCatNL, cbelva, IronManBeta, CapnDarwin, IronMikeGolf, Mad Russian

Searry

Time of day tooltip disappears.

Post by Searry »

When you hover over the picture which shows the time of day and how long the sun stays up etc it stays there for a few seconds and then disappears.
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester
CapnDarwin

RE: Time of day tooltip disappears.

Post by CapnDarwin »

If you leave your mouse still over the weather pic image, the tip for times stays up for a good 10 seconds or until you move your mouse.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC
Searry

Post by Searry »

10 seconds is not enough. That's my point.
-Flashpoint Campaigns Southern Storm Beta Tester
-Rule The Waves 3 Beta Tester
CapnDarwin

Post by CapnDarwin »

What I noticed checking things out, is we have two Intel screens that would both be great at showing weather and time of day information. I added that to our list of Southern Storm items to work on. I'll have a chat with William too and see if we can get a way to show it on the new weather panel as well.
OTS is looking forward to Southern Storm getting released!

Cap'n Darwin aka Jim Snyder
On Target Simulations LLC

Return to “Flashpoint Campaigns Classic”