terrain effects table

The sequel of the legendary wargame with a complete graphics and interface overhaul, major new gameplay and design features such as full naval combat modelling, improved supply handling, numerous increases to scenario parameters to better support large scenarios, and integrated PBEM++.
fulcrum28

terrain effects table

Post by fulcrum28 »

Two quick questions on this excellent game:

1)is there any kind of terrain effects table available? e.g. in a city infantry units have anti-tank factor multiplied by 2 etc?

2)As a second question, is there a possibility to make a scale on how the cities are destroyed (turn into ruins)?
it seems that each time an enemy enter into a city after combat the result is city in ruins 100% for the rest of game. But in WW2, in France for example, most of cities did not receive serious damage. Eastern front was very different..
So it should be maybe 50% with combats inside city and more than 50%, 70,80,90 depending number of aircraft bombing as support combat.
The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)
Cabido

RE: terrain effects table

Post by Cabido »

I have created a document which contains a table on terrain combat effects with some visual aids. I have included it as an extra in my mod.
tm.asp?m=4523087&mpage=1&key=&#4525429
fulcrum28

RE: terrain effects table

Post by fulcrum28 »

thanks! very useful!
The most comprehensive website on the IJN Imperial Japanese Navy Y:"Let us enjoy the beauty of the moon (sinking aboard Hiryu)

Return to “The Operational Art of War IV”