Spain as Major?

Please post here for questions and discussion about modding for Strategic Command.
Majestic12

Spain as Major?

Post by Majestic12 »

Can one of the modders here make Spain a major power?
mroyer

RE: Spain as Major?

Post by mroyer »

Since no one has responded, I'll toss in that I suspect it would be quite a large effort on someone's part to do this. Maybe someone will someday, but they'd need to be very motivated; I doubt it's a casual side-effort.

-Mark R.
sPzAbt653

Post by sPzAbt653 »

I agree with Mark as I just added in Canada as a Major and it's quite a bit of work and requires playtesting to ensure that everything works as desired. It's not something that can be done and sent out to everyone for use. Sorry.
sad ham

Post by sad ham »

Crispy has made Romania and Finland as major powers in his Fall Weiss project. So that I think he would have not problems to do the same thing with Spain.
crispy131313

Post by crispy131313 »

ORIGINAL: sad ham

Crispy has made Romania and Finland as major powers in his Fall Weiss project. So that I think he would have not problems to do the same thing with Spain.

It is actually quite a bit of work because it is not as simple as activating Spain as a major. There is still the need to plan the new Major's purchases, research and diplomacy and other scripts. They would also feel out of place without their own decision tree, updated images etc. Plus it requires testing.

Fall Weiss II - SC3 Mod
tm.asp?m=4183873

mroyer

Post by mroyer »

But, when you get around to it Cripsy, do Spain AND Turkey [;)] - We're all waitin'

Return to “Scenario Design and Modding”