game?

Post here to meet players for MP games and generally engage in ribbing and banter about your prowess.

Moderator: Vic

hatemf90

game?

Post by hatemf90 »

Any one interested in another triumph? all my games are slow and i could go for another one.
It's hateM not hate, I dont hate any one.
LJBurstyn

RE: game?

Post by LJBurstyn »

I could be up for another one...sometimes these games are really slow...but sometimes I am surprised when several of my games all come up my turn on the SAME day...so I have a week with nothing to do and suddenly I got 3 games to do.
DRommel

Post by DRommel »

Yep, I'm up for another one
let's try and see if ICYM's latest update is already available
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

ORIGINAL: LJBurstyn

I could be up for another one...sometimes these games are really slow...but sometimes I am surprised when several of my games all come up my turn on the SAME day...so I have a week with nothing to do and suddenly I got 3 games to do.
Same thing here, actually I thought about that before posting, but I think I can manage.

ORIGINAL: DRommel

Yep, I'm up for another one
let's try and see if ICYM's latest update is already available
lets wait for ICYM update then.
RufusTFirefly

Post by RufusTFirefly »

I am able to join at Sunday, in case another slot is still open.
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

I can join anytime you guys want to start....(if we get enough players I like the USA)

In my test game (GD1938 Version 3) I am playing the allies (USA, Britain, France and China). The Axis player is playing Germany, Italy, and Japan. And some poor sole is playing Russia. When he releases it to the general public it will be interesting to play just one country. Especially if we play an Axis&Allies type game. Love that map.
icym

Post by icym »

A new version is in progress.

The base game is much the same but many tweaks, minor fixes and game balance changes have been made.

I will endeavour to get the new version uploaded to the scenario bank by around Sunday. I will advise if there is any delay.

I have suggested to my main play tester he might like to try playing a forum game, if you want an extra player he may post here.
mooney65

Post by mooney65 »

I am the play-tester that icym refers to, if you want another player I am available happy (sort of) to play Russia if available.
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

nice, welcome mooney.

USA - LJBurstyn
Britain/commonwealth - RufusTFirefly
Germany - hatemf90
Axis minors - DRommel
Russia - mooney

Rufus, Drommel, what do you guys want?
LJBurstyn

Post by LJBurstyn »

TO ICYM:
The version I am playing in Truimph(2) does not allow me to add SPAA or Tracked AA or whatever it's called (cannot remember right now) to the TOE's.

Thought I'd add this here so ICYM can add that to the newest version if it isn't there already.
icym

Post by icym »

Confirming that oversight is corrected in the new version.
DRommel

Post by DRommel »

I Would like the Axis minors if that's Ok
RufusTFirefly

Post by RufusTFirefly »

So I will take Britain and Commonwealth. And France, right? Dont forget our nice neighbours with their fine vine, beautiful country and ... hm, what else? (thinking) ... oh yes, the girls, the French girls!

For honour and glory, for King and country ... and whatever else!
(And for Barbette, Charlotte, Nicole, Juliette, Sabine and ...)
hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

haha, yes but the french girls will be busy entertaining us... atleast in the first half of the game .
ironduke1955

Post by ironduke1955 »

I enjoyed my last game of Triumph if the game has not started I would like to play a power no particular preference.
Are we like late Rome, infatuated with past glories, ruled by a complacent, greedy elite, and hopelessly powerless to respond to changing conditions?

icym

Post by icym »

An atzip file for Triumph version 2a has been uploaded to Dropbox.

It is in the 'Triumph Game and Manual v2 27 December 2017 folder'. (I didn't change the folder name, unsure if changing it would lose the members who already have access.)

There is also a pdf file 'Read Me-Triumph v2a Changes' which lists the revisions. There are quite a few, please check them out before playing.

If any players don't have Dropbox access, could one of the players who does sort it out for them?

Some of the changes may appear to favour the Germans, this is deliberate. My own play-testing indicates that while the Germans can devastate the Russians in 1941, they begin to bog down during 1942.

I believe most of the player suggestions I received from previous playtests have been addressed, let me know if I missed any.

This version has not had a lot of testing, hopefully it will work OK.

Comments, criticisms and suggestions are always welcome.

hatemf90

Post by hatemf90 »

ORIGINAL: icym

It is in the 'Triumph Game and Manual v2 27 December 2017 folder'. (I didn't change the folder name, unsure if changing it would lose the members who already have access.)

I don't have access to that, if someone can invite me would be nice, or send me a download link or something.

Im going to try to create a new folder for this game so I will need your emails Rufus, Drommel, mooney and LJBurstyn OR if someone already has our emails he can make it and send out invites, whichever works fastest.
DRommel

Post by DRommel »

ORIGINAL: hatemf90

ORIGINAL: icym

I don't have access to that, if someone can invite me would be nice, or send me a download link or something.

Im going to try to create a new folder for this game so I will need your emails Rufus, Drommel, mooney and LJBurstyn OR if someone already has our emails he can make it and send out invites, whichever works fastest.

I also have no access to that folder. E-mails, I think, can be uploaded from this forum via login and PM massage forum. I have already access of two folders in dropbox (thirdTriumpgame and 4detriumphgame).
icym

Post by icym »

I can grant access, this is the link:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/42x59vxru8i1 ... II6Za?dl=0

However to give you access I need your email address, if you PM that to be I will be able do it.

It may be in the morning (Australian time) before I get to it.

Larry already has access, if he has your email and happens to read this, I think he could do it also.

falco148

Post by falco148 »

I'm available if anyone cancels or theres still a vacancy.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”