War In the East recruiting ( yes )

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderator: MOD_WarintheWest

Neogodhobo

War In the East recruiting ( yes )

Post by Neogodhobo »

Not sure if its frown upon ? But I am placing an advertisement on War in the West, for War in the East.

We need a Central Front Marshall for the Soviet Union.
We are in a 4v4 Multiplayer game at the moment and we lost our central commander ( died at the front ).

The game works this way : 1 supreme commander to each nation, with 3 Front commander to direct war operation. There is also a Air Marshall that takes control of all air related issue. ( so the game can become a 4v5 or 5b5 )

Currently, the Soviet Union is being crushed by Germany, it is September 1941 and the Germans have encircled Moscow.
We need a Front Commander WITH or WITHOUT experience. Your task will be to fight in and around Moscow as best you can, following the directive of the Supreme Commander ( Stalin, aka myself ).

Wheter you fail or succeed is not a big matter to any of us. We are just playing to have fun.
If you have any question, dont hesitate to PM me or ask here.

If you are interested in playing a game that simulate historical hierarchy, then join up. It might sound complicated but its real easy, all you need to do is move your own armies and save your turn.

hierarchy :

-Supreme Commander
-Air Marshall
-Front Commanders
Darojax

RE: War In the East recruiting ( yes )

Post by Darojax »

I'm up for the task! This sounds like a lot of fun.

Have good amount of experience with both WitW and WitE. Let me know!
Neogodhobo

RE: War In the East recruiting ( yes )

Post by Neogodhobo »

Alright Il PM you ! :)

Return to “Opponents Wanted”