Campaign Series...awesome value

John Tiller's Campaign Series exemplifies tactical war-gaming at its finest by bringing you the entire collection of TalonSoft's award-winning campaign series. Containing TalonSoft's West Front, East Front, and Rising Sun platoon-level combat series, as well as all of the official add-ons and expansion packs, the Matrix Edition allows players to dictate the events of World War II from the tumultuous beginning to its climatic conclusion. We are working together with original programmer John Tiller to bring you this updated edition.

Moderators: Jason Petho, Peter Fisla, asiaticus, dogovich

JPV511

Campaign Series...awesome value

Post by JPV511 »

I'm totally late to the party but I actually had the original EF, WF, and RS CDs from Talonsoft which ended up in storage after subsequent hardware and OS upgrades over the years. This collection from Matrix potentially spared me compatibility headaches I might've experienced using the original CDs. But there is even more value in all the official expansion packs now included plus I believe many of the graphics have been updated. Well now with the sale price of $10, this is just incredible. Anyhow, just having fired up my download of John Tiller's Campaign Series, it already has been an awesome blast from the past. It looks, sounds, and runs great on my Win7 rig. Thanks Matrix team!
Jason Petho

RE: Campaign Series...awesome value

Post by Jason Petho »

That’s great to hear!

Good luck with the sea lion campaign!
athineos

RE: Campaign Series...awesome value

Post by athineos »

ORIGINAL: JPV511

I'm totally late to the party but I actually had the original EF, WF, and RS CDs from Talonsoft which ended up in storage after subsequent hardware and OS upgrades over the years. This collection from Matrix potentially spared me compatibility headaches I might've experienced using the original CDs. But there is even more value in all the official expansion packs now included plus I believe many of the graphics have been updated. Well now with the sale price of $10, this is just incredible. Anyhow, just having fired up my download of John Tiller's Campaign Series, it already has been an awesome blast from the past. It looks, sounds, and runs great on my Win7 rig. Thanks Matrix team!

I couldn't agree more. For a game that is a CLASSIC by now, is like getting it for free!

Return to “John Tiller's Campaign Series”