how can i merging MG muzzle flash file with infantry small arms?

Panzer Command: Ostfront is the latest in a new series of 3D turn-based tactical wargames which include single battles, multi-battle operations and full war campaigns with realistic units, tactics and terrain and an informative and practical interface. Including a full Map Editor, 60+ Scenarios, 10 Campaigns and a very long list of improvements, this is the ultimate Panzer Command release for the Eastern Front!

Moderator: rickier65

kr0114

how can i merging MG muzzle flash file with infantry small arms?

Post by kr0114 »

i found machine gun muzzle flash(for coaxal mg), so gonna merging this .x file to infantry small arms fire animation. but 3ds max,milkshape does not support X file hirachy animations well. i tried to use Okino's polytrans but it shows some weird polygon mess-up.

any idea that modding this?
rickier65

RE: how can i merging MG muzzle flash file with infantry small arms?

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: kr0114

i found machine gun muzzle flash(for coaxal mg), so gonna merging this .x file to infantry small arms fire animation. but 3ds max,milkshape does not support X file hirachy animations well. i tried to use Okino's polytrans but it shows some weird polygon mess-up.

any idea that modding this?

Tehre is a Vehicle animation addendum in the manuals subfolder that might help. I'm not at all familiar with the details of 3D modelling, and I'm not sure the guy who did the latest iteration of infantry models is still around here. Another team member here might be able to help more.

Sorry,
Rick
Mobius

Post by Mobius »

Have you tried Fragmotion? It is a low cost 3ds model maker. Polytrans does mess things up. I haven't found the settings that straighten it out and make the animations work properly.
All your Tanks are Belong to us!
panzer
kr0114

Post by kr0114 »

No i have not. Looks like great 3d program im gonna use it. Thanks for info.

Return to “Panzer Command: Ostfront”