Convoy system

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

jusi

Convoy system

Post by jusi »

Hi,

After stopping playing during 1-2 year(s), waiting for a playable convoy system (at least in a similar way than the old one), I am now very pleased to see that the new implementation is rather good, at least better than the very old one: I manage to do what I want rather fast.

The main annoying remaining thing is that some settings are lost from one phase to another phase (especially with saved oil) without any reason (in particular, when there is no change with convoy routes, trades or ressource holders), so I must redo them repeatedly.

good job but keep pushing
[&o][:D]
Julien
Centuur

RE: Convoy system

Post by Centuur »

ORIGINAL: jusi

Hi,

After stopping playing during 1-2 year(s), waiting for a playable convoy system (at least in a similar way than the old one), I am now very pleased to see that the new implementation is rather good, at least better than the very old one: I manage to do what I want rather fast.

The main annoying remaining thing is that some settings are lost from one phase to another phase (especially with saved oil) without any reason (in particular, when there is no change with convoy routes, trades or ressource holders), so I must redo them repeatedly.

good job but keep pushing
[&o][:D]
Julien

I've noticed that too. It happens when oil isn't saved or used for production, but is used for reorganisation instead. In such a case, the game forgets the default settings for the oil point.
Peter

Return to “World in Flames”