Rubber industry

Eagle Day to Bombing of the Reich is a improved and enhanced edition of Talonsoft's older Battle of Britain and Bombing the Reich. This updated version represents the best simulation of the air war over Britain and the strategic bombing campaign over Europe that has ever been made.

Moderators: Joel Billings, harley, warshipbuilder, simovitch

Texeiro

Rubber industry

Post by Texeiro »

Rubber, beside a critical industry, has effect on the replacement and/or aircraft repair rate? Manual is ambiguous. Any axis player maybe suffered attack on rubber and could enlight us.
warshipbuilder

RE: Rubber industry

Post by warshipbuilder »

For those who who have never viewed this thread: tm.asp?m=2274148&mpage=2&key= you may want to have a look. Scroll down towards the bottom of the first page and go from there. You will know where to begin.
warshipbuilder

Any ship can be a minesweeper, once.
ED/BTR Ressurection Project
https://www.bombercommandmuseumarchives.ca/
simovitch

Post by simovitch »

One way to test this would be to edit the '43 campaign and zero out all the rubber factory capacities and play as axis for a while.

One would first need to play the stock campaign also to establish a baseline. I tried this with oil storage but ran out of time to be able to get results.
simovitch

Texeiro

Post by Texeiro »

Ohh, of course I read the great Kaybayray guide. Thats the bible for any allied player. It inpires me to write a new guide, or example on how to select targets. Back to my question, Kay Bay suggest that there´s a direct effect in aircraft replacement bombing rubber industry. The manual says so, but later says nothing.
That s a good idea Simo. As usual all experiments in EDBTR takes time, a lot of it.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's Eagle Day to Bombing the Reich”