(closed due to lack of interest) Looking for German player

For non-server PBEM games, post here to look for an opponent.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21

HardLuckYetAgain

(closed due to lack of interest) Looking for German player

Post by HardLuckYetAgain »

*****Making this a PRO German game by taking out the +1 Soviet attack that I originally had in. I really don't believe in the +1 Soviet Attack.*****

* 1941-45 Campaign Alt VC260 (or if you like another CG scenerio I'm fine with any of them)
* Full Fog of War & Movement FoW
* Lock HQ Support (or unlocked for your side if you like)
* NO Soviet +1 Attack
* Mild Blizzard
* No random weather
* No Para drops
* No naval invasion until June of 42 and none past Sevastopol if axis controlled. No invasions outside of Soviet borders
* No bombing of HQ's unless stacked with a ground unit (Yes, I know it has been patched but I like the rule)
* I am aware of the Soviet Sapper issue of not helping in digging and I am 100% ok with this bug still in play with most recent version
* Server game (sorry no PBEM)
* Play with most recent patch level to date.
* OK for an AAR to be done on either side if desired, but not mandatory
* My skill level is Intermediate(high) playing the Soviets
* If interested please post here or PM me for the Password to the game.

Thank you
German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
EwaldvonKleist

RE: Looking for German player

Post by EwaldvonKleist »

If you find no one else, I would be interested. But I am not super experienced and it would be great if someone of the MichealT/mktours level would take the axis side for the experiment.
If there is an AAR I will read it with greatest interest. Please also note the PM soon to be send :)
Regards
HardLuckYetAgain

ORIGINAL: EwaldvonKleist

But I am not super experienced

I believe you are a great deal more experienced than you let on to be ;-}
German Turn 1 opening moves. The post that keeps on giving https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/view ... 1&t=390004
HardLuckYetAgain

Please note that 1st reply does not necessarily get the game. Thank you for looking :) Please note that I took out the +1 Soviet attack and changed it to "No +1 Soviet Attack" making this a very pro German game.
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

PBEM is better I say!!!

As an added bonus I can disable the ldr kill routine and you get all your, very few, good leaders for the whole campaign.
HardLuckYetAgain

ORIGINAL: charlie0311

PBEM is better I say!!!

As an added bonus I can disable the ldr kill routine and you get all your, very few, good leaders for the whole campaign.

PBEM keeps me awake at night. My wife doesn't like me awake at night since I have roaming hands. You really don't want a tiny, ginsu welding knife Japanese lady haunting you at night time do you because I cant sleep, do you? ;-P

Disable Leader Kills what fun would that be? Heck, should make a special house rule to not have a leader above a 5 rating in all the chain of command in charge of any Soviet Army and none above a 6 in the German army. Bet that would make for a fun "bloody" game :)
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

Very well, you can't do PBEM, your loss. Note, my wife could convince her if you weren't just making it all up, hehe.

Sov have one ldr skill 8 for mech, gerries have many. Does that sound right?? I know, I know, I keep forgetting, the GERMANS won the war.
HardLuckYetAgain

ORIGINAL: charlie0311

Very well, you can't do PBEM, your loss. Note, my wife could convince her if you weren't just making it all up, hehe.

Sov have one ldr skill 8 for mech, gerries have many. Does that sound right?? I know, I know, I keep forgetting, the GERMANS won the war.

Germans did win the war!!! Us Americans are importing nothing but German and Japanese cars!
charlie0311

Post by charlie0311 »

Thx for the reminder..

Almost when political but Matrix disapproves, sigh.
STEF78

Post by STEF78 »

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

*****Making this a PRO German game by taking out the +1 Soviet attack that I originally had in. I really don't believe in the +1 Soviet Attack.*****
* NO Soviet +1 Attack
* Mild Blizzard
* No random weather
You are a very good player but with such settings you will suffer!

If I wasn't overbusy I would have been your opponent
GHC 9-0-3
SHC 10-0-4
HardLuckYetAgain

ORIGINAL: STEF78

ORIGINAL: HardLuckYetAgain

* NO Soviet +1 Attack
* Mild Blizzard
* No random weather
You are a very good player but with such settings you will suffer!

If I wasn't overbusy I would have been your opponent

Thank you Stef78, I know with those settings you would do very well. So far against everyone else I have played I have not suffered ;)
Hermann

Post by Hermann »

id play you but I don't want to embarrass you too badly
HardLuckYetAgain

ORIGINAL: Hermann

id play you but I don't want to embarrass you too badly

I don't think I could bear the strain Herman ;-}
iwolfhound

RE: (closed due to lack of interest) Looking for German player

Post by iwolfhound »

Describe new. As in, never played a human?

Return to “Opponents Wanted”