Commander cannot double time?

Forum dedicated to the Scourge of War Game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Scourge of War: Waterloo follows in the footsteps of its American Civil War predecessors and takes the action to one of the most famous battles in history. It is by far the most detailed game about the final battle of the War of the Seventh Coalition.

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWarWaterloo

jardail

Commander cannot double time?

Post by jardail »

Admitted that it's been awhile since I played this. But got the latest update this morning and since then, alot of options are now gone.

Commander cannot double time himself without double timing the entire outfit? REALLY?

The option to go into line with the cannons to the front, that option is also now gone?

Did I miss something?
Biondo

RE: Commander cannot double time?

Post by Biondo »

I think you had activated grog toolbar mod.

jardail

Post by jardail »

If that were the case (and I'm not saying it is). I would have known it wouldn't I? Also, I was playing the game not 10 minutes before I updated it, everything was functioning normally. After the update it's as I explained in the original post.

Went into the mods and checked as you suggested, it was activated, but I swear I don't remember doing that.

Thank you!!
RebBugler

Post by RebBugler »

The Grog Toolbar clearly differentiates between officer run and brigade and up run, I've heard of no issues. Also, artillery front formations are only available with the GT, stock doesn't include them.
Designer - Scourge of War
jardail

Post by jardail »

Well when I updated, the artillery front was not available at all period. Now this was on a saved game. Could that be part of it?
RebBugler

Post by RebBugler »

ORIGINAL: Leatherneck_MT

Well when I updated, the artillery front was not available at all period. Now this was on a saved game. Could that be part of it?
Quite possibly
Designer - Scourge of War

Return to “Scourge of War: Waterloo”