command line switches

Post bug reports and ask for help with other issues here.

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

JohnDillworth

command line switches

Post by JohnDillworth »

hi, could someone point me to the list of command line switches? thanks
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
Oberst_Klink

RE: command line switches

Post by Oberst_Klink »

All of them should be listed in the WhatsNew.pdf.

Klink, Oberst
Attachments
WhatsNew.zip
(563.05 KiB) Downloaded 197 times
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
JohnDillworth

Post by JohnDillworth »

perfect, thanks
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
Canoerebel

Post by Canoerebel »

I just got a new computer up and running and used this switches. The game is looking and running good:

-altFont -archive -deepColor -px1920 -py1080 -fixedArt -noFire -SingleCpuOrders -f -dd_sw

"Rats set fire to Mr. Cooper’s store in Fort Valley. No damage done." Columbus (Ga) Enquirer-Sun, October 2, 1880.
WMitty

Post by WMitty »

Thank you - it finally works optimally for me
johnjohn

Post by johnjohn »

It is not working for me. Screen size does not adjust, speeds are terrible, very slow. I have a new laptop with SSD drive (C) and 1 TB (D). I cannot get the program to work properly and adjusting switches gets me nowhere. Its a ten. Thank God I still have the other one with the 7. Lightning fast compared to this "upgrade."
johnjohn

Post by johnjohn »

A followup. I no longer am able to login, the shortcut has gone haywire and reloading the shortcut does not work. Every attempt at getting around the "autorun" fails. I cannot get any switches to be recognized regardless of how many tries I take. The shortcut did not work without always going to the autorun even when directed otherwise. Its a brandnew laptop with I7, windows 10 and nothing but auto overrides on everything. It even changes the resolution on the screen to less than what it supports and then gives me an error message that the screen is not optimized, when only the optimal 1980 by 1080 is forced. I then have to go to applications to reset the damn screen to optimal, even though I did not change it ever. I have reached the conclusion that this program will not ever work on this machine. GD SSD/D drive which screws everything up. The SSD is so small as to be useless. The D has 1 TB which never gets used. Because the C is the SSD, it cannot be resized or partitioned to be larger.

The program is here, the saves from the win 7 version are here too and they work, but the program lags so much as to be unplayable. Again NO SWITCHES are recognized, and AUTORUN cannot be avoided. This message is posted from my win7 machine which is lightning fast compared to this "upgrade." SHEESH

Return to “Tech Support”