How to Redeem a Steam key

Frequently asked questions
VPaulus

How to Redeem a Steam key

Post by VPaulus »

As part of the new Slitherine website there is a new system to redeem Steam Keys and access your registered games. We have a new Slitherine Members Area where you can register your serials, manage your Steam Keys and more. You can access the Slitherine Members Area here:
http://www.slitherine.com/members/

Once you are logged in you will see a list of games you have registered. If you are a new user without any registered games you’ll see a full list of all games in our system.

The menu on the right lets you navigate around, and register serials. Either browse to find the game you want to register and click the Register link (1), or select the Register button on the right (2) and follow the instructions to register your key.

Once you have registered your serial you can select “Get Steam Key” (3) for any game which is available on Steam and this will redeem a Steam key.

Now go to Steam. In the Steam client select “Game” from the top menu and “Activate a Product on Steam” and enter your key.

If you have any questions just let us know.

The Slitherine/Matrix Games Team
DontKnow

From Steam to DRM-free

Post by DontKnow »

Is it possible the other way around?

I would love to emulate Strategic Command on my Android Tablet (I think it's the perfect format for the games) but I need a DRM-free Version to try. I own the games on steam. Is it somehow possible to get DRM-free versions when owning the games on steam? I'd also pay a fee for that but I do not want to buy the games for the full price anew.

Thanks for answering!
terminator

Re: From Steam to DRM-free

Post by terminator »

DontKnow wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:07 pm Is it possible the other way around?

I would love to emulate Strategic Command on my Android Tablet (I think it's the perfect format for the games) but I need a DRM-free Version to try. I own the games on steam. Is it somehow possible to get DRM-free versions when owning the games on steam? I'd also pay a fee for that but I do not want to buy the games for the full price anew.

Thanks for answering!
Wait for promotions

Return to “FAQ”