Supply

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

bobthebretonnian

Supply

Post by bobthebretonnian »

I am pretty new to this game but managed to get all the way to Moscow. I held a defensive line just and am now in june 1942. I have been sat still for 6 months trying to ascertain why my units are not getting fuel. supplies or ammunition but for the life of me cannot work it out. When I check supply details on units I cannot find a supply source for anyone that's in russia
Mehring

RE: Supply

Post by Mehring »

What is the distance in MP/hexes from these unsupplied units to a rail head?
“Old age is the most unexpected of all things that can happen to a man.”
-Leon Trotsky
bobthebretonnian

Post by bobthebretonnian »

Sorry there is a serious flaw in the game i started a new scenario again and yet within 3 turns no supplies are coming from my railheads to my units despite being in supply and all units less than 20mp/5 hexes and railroad reparir units being very close behind them
No idea

Post by No idea »

I guess you should uninstall and install it again.

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”