April Fools !!!

Panther Games' Highway to the Reich revolutionizes wargaming with its pausable, continuous time game play and advanced artificial intelligence. Command like a real General, under real time pressures to achieve real objectives on a real map all within the fog of war. Issue orders to your powerful AI controlled subordinates or take total control of every unit. Fight the world's most advanced AI opponent or match wits against your friends online or over a LAN. Highway to the Reich covers all four battles from Operation Market Garden, including Arnhem, Nijmegen, Eindhoven and the 30th Corps breakout from Neerpelt.

Moderator: Arjuna

JeF

April Fools !!!

Post by JeF »

Hey guys !!!

It's April fools !! Right ??? ;)

Should be ...

Noticed when this was posted ??? March 31, 2:15PM (for my timezone). So it must have been 00:15, April 1st in Sidney, Australia. :)

Nice one guys. :D But playing with timezones is not fair.... I believe.

Now, I guess that I just have to hack my way through the BFC ftp server to get patch 3. :confused: Huh ??

JeF.
Rendez-vous at Loenen before 18:00.
Don't loose your wallet !
Conquest Of The Aegean Web Development Team
The Drop Zone
Ross Moorhouse

Post by Ross Moorhouse »

No it's no April Fools joke. Selling you the Sydney Harbour Bridge might of been though. :D
Ross Moorhouse
Project Manager
www.csosimtek.com
Email: rossm@csogroup.org
Arjuna

Post by Arjuna »

JeF,

Definitely no April's fools joke. We specifically moved it to 31 March to avoid that. By making the announcement at 9am US EST I worked out it would be 23:00 Aust EST, but alas I did not realise that the US didn't go onto daylight saving time on Sunday when we came off, so it ended up being midnight. C'est la vie!:D
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com

Return to “Highway to the Reich”