Three wishes :)

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

Chlivus

Three wishes :)

Post by Chlivus »

Hi,
two another suggestions...

a) it could be possible use "backward" and "forward" buttoms on mouse?
b) if it possible I would like to see videos of opponent successful missions, like the BARIS.
c) add failures animations, i really miss it :)

Thx, great work anyway [&o]
nico7550

RE: Three wishes :)

Post by nico7550 »

Hi Chlivus,

Can you describe the point a ?

point b : I support this one, I would like too :-)
point c : We will have some.

Cheers
czert2

Post by czert2 »

for point a i think means he is reffering to 5-button mouse (or even more, but thats rare) compared to most common 3-button mouse. So he can usle all 5 buttons there.
stilicho410

Post by stilicho410 »

Speaking of the mission videos interface , besides the existing "Play" and "Pause" buttons, how about some additional buttons:

>> Skip forward to next Mission step
<< Skip backward to previous Mission step
Thanks,
Stilicho
czert2

Post by czert2 »

nice ideas too :)
and from watching many videos - when you have problem i realy miss one think - you dont know WHAT HAPPEND/FAILED when you have problem. It is nice that you see chances to safe/fail/catastrophe, but dont tell you a damn what happened.
In good old barris you nicely knowed what happened - heatshiedl failure, crew got sick/tired and you need shorten mission, fail to open parachute....etc.
I realy lack these infos in these reports. And as hind - thier display in colums and colors with indicator where RNG ended ..saved a wall of text and allowed mentioned actual desciptions of what happened :).
I hope we see these troubles in final version.
Chlivus

Post by Chlivus »

ORIGINAL: czert2

nice ideas too :)
and from watching many videos - when you have problem i realy miss one think - you dont know WHAT HAPPEND/FAILED when you have problem. It is nice that you see chances to safe/fail/catastrophe, but dont tell you a damn what happened.
In good old barris you nicely knowed what happened - heatshiedl failure, crew got sick/tired and you need shorten mission, fail to open parachute....etc.
I realy lack these infos in these reports. And as hind - thier display in colums and colors with indicator where RNG ended ..saved a wall of text and allowed mentioned actual desciptions of what happened :).
I hope we see these troubles in final version.
YES, great idea!

... to point a) i meant, use "backward" and "forward" buttoms on mouse like in internet browser. For example, click manage programs/korabl-sputnik 2/R&D mission components, now i´d like to use backward for skip back

Thx.
N_Molson

Post by N_Molson »

Hello guys,

That feature is planned, you'll know what went wrong, don't worry [;)] !

Until then, have fun !
Nicolas Escats
Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager Contributor
czert2

Post by czert2 »

ready for full game in 2 days ?
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

Yes! And we're already working on post-release support [:)]

Cheers,