DRM?

Close Combat - Cross of Iron is based on Atomic Games award Winning Close Combat Series. Close Combat is a real time game were you take command of German or Soviet squads on the Eastern Front during World War II. This version is being developed by CSO Simtek and will include many new features and improvements.
Atomix

DRM?

Post by Atomix »

I was looking into getting "Close Combat - Cross of Iron download" but couldn't find any info regarding DRM on any matrixgames.com page. A search did reveal two seeming conflicting results. One thread suggested that matrixgames merely used a serial number for DRM ("Thank you Matrix, for no DRM"). However, another post ("Combat Mission DRM") I found indicated that something called "eLicense" was used as DRM.

So... what type of DRM would I find when/if I purchased Close Combat - Cross of Iron?
SteveMcClaire

RE: DRM?

Post by SteveMcClaire »

Combat Mission is a separate franchise from a different company, not from Matrix Games. Cross of Iron does not use the eLicense system and does not install any separate software on the machine to validate your ownership of the game.

Return to “Close Combat - Cross of Iron”