Scroll

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Jim Stevens

Scroll

Post by Jim Stevens »

Are there any command line switches or other settings that might slow down the scroll of the map when you run the cursor to one of the edges of the map? I admit I am not the most coordinated player but sometimes when I want to scroll just a few dozen rows or so it can be quite a challenge scrolling at warp speed...

Thanks for your time
witpqs

RE: Scroll

Post by witpqs »

Yes - look in the options (or preferences I think it's called?) menu when in-game and in one of those option/preferences menus when at the game start screen. Just play around with it until you get the right setting for your PC.
Jim Stevens

RE: Scroll

Post by Jim Stevens »

Perfect! I have seen that pref but thought it was for jumping between battles!!! Works great now. Thanks

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”